Exciting Employment Opportunities
Appliance repair is our passion and although we may not have current positions available, we are always looking for professional, experienced and talented individuals to join our organization. We do not offer just another job. We have an opportunity be part of an elite team. On the team, we will treat you like the professional you are. We provide good working conditions with strong income potential and benefits. If you are a top quality major appliance repair technician with real professional level experience, then you owe it to yourself to check us out!
Why work with us?
We know how hard you work and deserve great benefits. We offer superior perks and benefits like retirement contributions, your birthday off, discounts at Verizon Wireless, Chase banking upgraded services, memberships, and more!
- Schedule Customer Appointments
- Follow up on customer inquiries
- Assist technicians
- Update customers with work order status
- Online Chat
Our technicians are well equipped and receive a rewarding benefits package. The technical team is provided with a Samsung tablet, a fully equipped service van, mobile phone, uniforms, and more. Each technician is provided a service territory based on their residence location and dispatched from home each morning.
AAA Appliance Service Center provides our field service technicians with more than a job. As a small company with a long history, we are able to provide competitive salary and benefits with a support system of friends who know each other. Instead of simply being a number in a large company, your voice will be heard and appreciated in helping us provide superior customer service!
A comprehensive and competitive benefit program is designed to meet the needs of our associates and their families.
- Medical and Dental Plans
- Aflac Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- SIMPLE IRA Matching Retirement Plan
- Monthly Bonuses
- Van, computer, cell phones, and uniforms
- Costco & Sam’s Club Membership
- Vacation Time with Personal Days
- National Holidays
- Birthday Time Off
- And more!
- Work as a dedicated team member to ensure fast, flexible and expert service to every customer
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency to meet customer time commitments
- Have previous experience repairing brands including but not limited to; Whirlpool, Subzero, Maytag, and GE.
- Successfully complete all Technician I training elements within required timeframes
- Meet key performance metrics and/or productivity goals
- Provide knowledgeable and courteous repair service
- Mentor other technicians, as applicable
- Maintain truck stock inventory
- Follow the truck maintenance schedule and keep a clean, organized truck
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned
A high School Diploma is required. Background and drug screens are performed before employment is accepted. A background and drug screen testing is required to provide the highest level of trust and grade of professionalism for our clients.
Training for this position ranges from 1-4 weeks.