Appliance repair is our passion and although we may not have current positions available, we are always looking for professional, experienced and talented individuals to join our organization. We do not offer just another job. We have an opportunity be part of an elite team. On the team, we will treat you like the professional you are. We provide good working conditions with strong income potential and benefits. If you are a top quality major appliance repair technician with real professional level experience, then you owe it to yourself to check us out!
Our technical team holds over 150 years of experience. Our staff undergo background and drug screen testing to provide the highest level of trust and grade of professionalism for our clients. All technicians have at least 2 years of experience before joining our team.
Click on the job title below to learn more about each available position(s).
*Looking for Technicians in Chicago IL, Kenosha WI, and Atlanta GA.
Technicians diagnose and repair residential appliances including but not limited to; washers, dryers, dishwashers, refrigerators, and ovens. We strive to provide superior service at our clients’ locations throughout the Chicagoland area.
A comprehensive and competitive benefit program is designed to meet the needs of our associates and their families. Benefits offered include:
- Medical and Dental Plans
- Aflac Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- SIMPLE IRA Matching Retirement Plan
- Monthly Bonuses
- Van, computer, cell phones, and uniforms
- Costco & Sam’s Club Membership
- Vacation Time with Personal Days
- National Holidays
- Birthday Time Off
- And more!
To provide the proper customer focus, the Service Technician must:
- Work as a dedicated team member to ensure fast, flexible and expert service to every customer
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency to meet customer time commitments
- Have previous experience repairing brands including but not limited to; Whirlpool, Subzero, Maytag, and GE.
- Successfully complete all Technician I training elements within required timeframes
- Meet key performance metrics and/or productivity goals
- Provide knowledgeable and courteous repair service
- Mentor other technicians, as applicable
- Maintain truck stock inventory
- Follow the truck maintenance schedule and keep a clean, organized truck
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned
A high School Diploma is required. Background and drug screens are performed before employment is accepted.
Training for this position ranges from 1-4 weeks.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Part Time)
Our customer service center is the heart of our company. We are looking to grow our customer service team with people passionate to deliver a superior service experience. As an innovative and fun company with a long history, we are excited for the future of company.
- Answer inbound calls and schedule service promptly
- Data entry
- Follow up on customer questions
- Assist technicians in field
- Schedule service requests from website
- Schedule service requests from manufacturers and third party warranty partners
- Update service status for property management companies, third party warranty and manufacturers
This is a part time position. The schedule is flexible and accommodating to your needs. Saturdays, mornings or afternoons during week are available times. Training would begin in August or earlier. We are looking for more than one person for this position.