Oven Repair * Stove Repair * Range Repair * Cooktop Repair
AAA Appliance Service Center has been providing oven repair services since 1950! At AAA Appliance Service Center, we are committed to providing you with the highest level of customer service possible. That’s why our technicians arrive on time, in uniform, and fully prepared to deliver accurate stove repair and oven repair. As part of our best practices, our technicians wear shoe covers and clean-up any mess resulting from the oven repair. Plus, no scratches in your tile or gouges in your vinyl–we utilize floor paddings and glides when we move your oven. Call our Customer Assistance Center today for more information about our customer service guarantee.
- Educated Oven Repair Professionals
- Background Checked Technicians
- Extended Parts and Labor Warranties
- Narrow Appointment Windows
- Online Live Chat
- Real-time Technician Tracking
- Online Service Scheduling
- Email Invoicing and Payments
As part of our comprehensive inventory system, we stock our trucks with a wide range of oven parts. Our goal is to fix your oven on the first when ever possible. If our technician doesn’t have the oven repair part on his truck, you won’t be charged for a second trip.
Oven Repair and Stove Repair Specialist
Check Out Our Extended Warranty and Loyalty Rewards Programs. We know that you have many choices when selecting an oven repair professional, so we are honored that you chose us. As part of our commitment to you, we offer several customer benefit programs designed to ensure that you are satisfied with your service. Be sure to ask our Customer Assistance Center about the following programs:
- Exclusive Loyalty Rewards Program
- AAA’s Exclusive 1 Year Parts and Labor Warranty*
- Preventative Maintenance Program
Common Complaints for Oven Repair and Stove Repair
If you’re experiencing any of the below problems, give us a call and we’ll schedule service as soon as possible.
- There’s no heat coming from the oven.
- Your stove isn’t cooking the food properly
- You’re having issues with the control board such as the temperature controls or timers
- Your electric element isn’t working
- Your gas ignitor isn’t working
Your Ignitors Need Replacing if:
- You Have Uneven Heat
- You Are Struggling to Make the Temperature Set
- You Haven’t Replaced It In 3-5 Years
- You’re Getting a Delayed Ignition
- The Burner is Not Igniting
*Discount for labor only. Does not apply to parts or trip charge. Electric & gas ovens/cook tops/stoves only. Cannot be combined with other offers.